• Kukulkani

Millennia ago the ancient Mayans of Terra where chosen by their god and master, the winged serpent Kukulkan, to be elevated above the lowly tribes of the world. Their master, in reality a member of the powerful and technologically advanced Coatl race, lifted his willing servants up and has, over millenia, shaped them into a race of bio-enhanced warriors and zealous priests, eager to gain his blessing by slaying all those who would oppose his will.

Now Kukulkan has set his sights on Samaria, following mysterious energy reading mimicking the Coatl's own entropic power sources only to find their holy technologies bastardized by the lifeless machines of the CORE. This blasphemous act, coupled with an ancient grudge against the Alteghrans, the forebears of the Dragyri, have unleashed the full might of the Kukulkani upon all of Samaria.

Woe to the enemies of Kukulkan, may all tremble and despair!

Kukulkani GALLERY
    Comments 6 Comments
      dayminkaynin -
      All I see is a pic of the kukulkani from the front page. There's no text at all.
      Drago0on -
      An awesome pic that is Any relevant information? (The long awaited unit card update, for example?)
      AngelicOne -
      We're making site updates - this is an anomaly of web administration. :P
      FatherPheonix -
      So, should we discuss the amazing awesomeness that is this army? I've only had 2 chances to play with this army so far, gonna get another one hopefully on monday. Gotta say, I love the powers that they have, still working out the best way to run it with crude effectiveness. Other than that though, I'm just still debating on the hobble to beheading ratio.

anyone else?
      Klepto -
      Played a proxy game against the space Mayans last week. We may not have played it correctly but I was impressed by their technomancy abilities. Their magic is much more dependable than the Skaard or Dragyri.
      awakeneddragon -
      Cool look and interesting expansion of the world.

But I wish the unit symbol was styalistically similar to the others. It's very noticably different.