Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieW View Post
    Doesn't work this way anymore. You would have to have 1000pts to take two according to the rulebook.
    Really? Ugh... So would it be worth taking 1 coil and 1 coil leader over 2 haniels? I still say yes... But thanks for letting me know.
    A lion does not concern himself with the opinions of a sheep.

#Ignore

Quote Originally Posted by Hoj View Post
    Really? Ugh... So would it be worth taking 1 coil and 1 coil leader over 2 haniels? I still say yes... But thanks for letting me know.
    I agree, I also don't like Haniels... although I think I'm in the minority there.

I'm better with the idea of including Flenses, simply because I like the Dance of Death SA - even if it's a once a game ability. It's sad to see some of the really cool ideas kind of fall by the wayside and never get used and I know it's not a big deal - +2 AS, PW and an additional multiplier for a round - but the concept of that a model goes crazy once per game is very interesting mechanically. Still, only 1 HP, 12 Armor... even at ~60 points I know that it's probably better off just fielding Banes.

Now, if we're going for least liked Forsaken model overall? Here's a controversial spin: Firestorms (specifically Firestorm Leader, for LVM - Least Valuable Model).
    I hate the way Kaboom! works now and it's gotten me into a lot of trouble over a few games. For Templates, give me something else as I am no longer a fan, even if they are cheap.

With Dance of Death you're looking at the following:

[3] AS: 10 / PW: 5x2

Three AS: 10, PW 5x2 on the charge- that's if they made it there with their last AP.

Or...

AS: 10 / PW: 9x2 ED(2)

Twelve inch threat range.

God forbid I started in base contact with you, cause then you're suffering the following:

NINE AS: 9 / PW: 4x2 attacks plus ONE AS: 9 / PW: 8x2 ED(2)

That amount of attacks is going to kill or maim damn near anything in the game.
    Last edited by Mr. Black; 04-12-2014 at 03:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Black View Post
    With Dance of Death you're looking at the following:

[3] AS: 10 / PW: 5x2

Three AS: 10, PW 5x2 on the charge- that's if they made it there with their last AP.

Or...

AS: 10 / PW: 9x2 ED(2)

Twelve inch threat range.

God forbid I started in base contact with you, cause then you're suffering the following:

NINE AS: 9 / PW: 4x2 attacks plus ONE AS: 9 / PW: 8x2 ED(2)

That amount of attacks is going to kill or maim damn near anything in the game.
    *Assuming you live to close combat or don't get alpha striked yourself. Still I wouldn't use them, but I wouldn't call them bad. They just aren't my cup of tea. Whenever I look at a model and go If this If that or If this happens , etc... I don't take it. Every model in my army gets 1 IF x happens. Anything over that is too unreliable.
    A lion does not concern himself with the opinions of a sheep.

#Ignore

"Deathstroke (RIP - I think that was her name)"

Deadlock. That was a cool model with awesome fluff. I wish they had not written her out, and maybe moved her to the Bounty Hunter section. If I recall, her fluff tied her in with St. Luke and she played a spray and pray shooting game with two machine pistols. I still have the model and love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scolex Johnson View Post
    "Deathstroke (RIP - I think that was her name)"

Deadlock. That was a cool model with awesome fluff. I wish they had not written her out, and maybe moved her to the Bounty Hunter section. If I recall, her fluff tied her in with St. Luke and she played a spray and pray shooting game with two machine pistols. I still have the model and love it.

Can you post a pick of said Deathstroke?
    http://dusktilldawngames.wordpress.com/<-----My blog check it!

New England CMoN FB Page <---- join up! Dark Age events posted here!! Outside the region welcome!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DAG1019 Dedlock - Gallery 1.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	1150

Here you go sir.
    Throne of Angels Video Blog - ARE YOU WATCHING?

“She has been missing a long time… are we even sure she is the same Dedlock?”

“Who cares… as long as she gets results.”

-Warlord Hoj

ya... that's a pretty cool model.
    http://dusktilldawngames.wordpress.com/<-----My blog check it!

New England CMoN FB Page <---- join up! Dark Age events posted here!! Outside the region welcome!