Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
New Book Open QnA - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by lycane View Post
    When can I field the Blood Abomination?

When Shadow Caste become a "thing".

Whoops, someone mentioned the Blood Abomination. Pushed back again!

I imagine that when he does make an appearance there will be some extra epic ness that accompanies him.
    http://dusktilldawngames.wordpress.com/<-----My blog check it!

New England CMoN FB Page <---- join up! Dark Age events posted here!! Outside the region welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Pride365 View Post
    I am not asking for new Skarrd models. I get that other factions need to be caught up to speed but models we have had rules for 2 books now and no models for those need to come out. It looks really bad when I tell people that they are putting out models from newer books and leaving old books in the dust.
    They'll come out eventually. There's significantly more effort required to sculpt a massive 80mm base monster than there is for a standard 30mm model. Besides, there's literally nothing preventing you from using the regular abom as a proxy in game.

And as has already been stated: Skaard already has nearly the most models of any faction.

Questions....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Black View Post
    This book contains units for Prevailers and Forsaken units. No other army is receiving anything in this book.
    1) Will we see actually stated out Prevailers? (Unlike the early sculpt of Lilith)

2) Will we see a generic (definitive article) Prevailer?

3) If the answer to my first question (on this post Mr Black, NOT the first question I ever asked you ) is yes, then will they just be specific Prevailers or will there exist unique list for each?

Funny question...

Hmm... What do we have here...

"Of the Council, she is the only one to actively take to the battlefield, always in the name of her "experiments"."

Infinite command on Lilith, that scares me a bit. So, each turn she can fire twice with a RN 8 attack that can be either Acid, Blind, Poison, PP, Cauterize, or Rot, and then Command any unit within 8" with an additional Berserk Counter (for free, no AP). Yeah, I'd say that's worth 100 points at the very least.
    - Elric

"If you don't like something, hit it.
    If it hits back, shoot it.
    If it's still moving - RUN!"

What allows her to command without Spending AP, am I missing something? It looks like it works the same as my Arbiter of Fate's infinite command.

What Elric said seems accurate: 3 AP, fire twice and spend 1 AP to command. Volatile Augmentation does not appear to cost an AP to use.

Lilith looks to be in a solid "meh" category for me. 1x3 power, even though the weapon ability is going to be awesome every turn, means she's unlikely to damage anyone with her gun. Parry and Human shield seem an odd combination. 100 point price tag = ouch.

Infinite Command is awesome but I would be reluctant to use Volatile Augmentation; ~10% better chance to cause a wound < ~40% to take a wound.

Quote Originally Posted by Never Knows Best View Post
    Infinite Command is awesome but I would be reluctant to use Volatile Augmentation; ~10% better chance to cause a wound < ~40% to take a wound.
    More than a 10%. Remember Berserk adds +1 PW and a Multiplier.

Edit: Realized that's probably what you meant by the 10% rather than 5%, but wouldn't that kind of math really depend on the PW of the attack? Seems like buffing a Bane like this, or, heck, a Warwind would be pretty insane. Especially considering the damage 1 berserk Warwind could do.

The "~" symbol means "roughly." +1 AS is 5% better chance to hit but remember that a "1" and a "20" on this roll is a guaranteed result , which actually means slightly less than 5% better.

If it's a x1 multiplier, it's also a 5% better chance to wound; if x2 closer to 10% better, etc. It's going to be between 9-15% probably, depending on the multiplier and other abilities. Still, the average PS is probably in the 12-14 range, which would be 50%-60% chance to take a wound. Given, you can get more than 1 attack but still, seems negligible to the point where I agree with Hoj - some other synergistic effect is needed.