MURTROS and Never Panic

I have a friend who plays brood, and he occasionally fields Murtros, how does Murtros and cause panic work on a model who has Never Panic, is he simply unable to give them panic counters or does he over ride "Never Panic"?

Mutros alone doesn't override "Never Panic."

If you field a Terrorize list - found here: http://dark-age.com/Downloads/Rules/Brood2015.3.pdf - then Mutros has an 8" bubble around him where enemies lose Never Panic. He can also give Horrific Visage to a model once per round without spending an AP, giving that model a similar (but more powerful) effect.

Edit: And I see it's your first post.

Welcome!

I see, though Horiffic visage just says you can't remove panic counters, how does it over ride never panic?

Thanx!

Under Terrorize:

"While within 8” of Murtros, effects and abilities cannot prevent Panic Counters from being placed on enemy models."

The wording on that one is confusing, oh well it's going to be annoying but guess it is what it is.

If an effect would prevent Panic Counters from being placed on a model... Which is specifically what Never Panic does... it does not work while within 8" of Murtros, assuming he is getting the Terrorize bonuses.

Non-living is a special ability. Does this mean, that murtros overrides it as well? Does it mean, that he frightens robots? Oo

It looks like non-living has been removed from Core Units. K3 still has non-living on units like the Honored dead that says it may never have panic counters placed on it but it looks like Horrific Visage can override that too. Might be one of those cases like in League of Legends where Lee Sin (who is already blind in the lore) can still be blinded.