Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Any players in Germany???

Hi,
    like the topic suggests are there any german players and if there are some where are you????
    iam out of Hesse (near Frankfurt am Main) and i would like to play with more people so anybody???

Hey,
    i'm thinking about starting Dark Age. Any players in Berlin around?

I´m located at Düsseldorf. Likely too far away.

Hi,
    yeah i think so too . It's really a pity. Love the setting of Dark Age, the miniatures and the playing style looks cool too. but i don't really know where to look for potential players.

Sorry had a lot to do lately yeah i just bought two factions and run demos for the game this seems to be the best way to get players into the thing! Maybe we could write some PM's and get together on FB or a mailing List?

Hey, there's me and a friend in Poznań, Poland, we're just getting our first minis. We're about 3-4 hours away from Berlin, I sometimes visit Will keep monitoring this thread

Berlin you are killing me thats 4-6 hours for me... but nice to here that you guys over there start the game too. What are you going to play?

My friend is going for Forsaken/Skaard.

I am going for Brood/Dragyri/Kukulkani.

Any Subfactions??? I play Prevailers and Salt Flat Nomads and i will get Isaac...(because he is soooo cool...)

Forsaken - St John and St Mary
    Skaard - most likely Metamorphosis
    Dragyrii - Air Caste
    Brood - all