Saint Isaac list

So far I want to take all the cool bots. So I'm going with the non ascended Isaac because I want the extra control points for Prometheus use to both of his programs(+2 PW and quick draw) along with the 2 centipedes running stealth until melee. Then they'll run conduction. The controller and Cara follow behind the centipedes and Isaac with Prometheus.

Saint Isaac 150
    Centipede x2 150
    Prometheus 150
    Controller 50
    Captain Cora 100
    Total 600

If you haven't seen it all ready, they spoiled the new saint on their Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/darkageminis

The problem is, I have 150 left over. With all the generic out there, what should I take?
    Nos es Legio.

I think two Banes and a Bane Leader might work. Bane Leader enhances the Banes with Guard and then you send them off to follow the Controller, Cora and Isaac to shunt off any ranged hits they might take.

Oh yes. They have guard now. So I guess I'll need to get the new bane sculpts.

Really will need to play him to see and also he may have more followers to come out later.
    Nos es Legio.

I was looking at something similar but with two strikes and a strike leader. With all the shooting of Isaac's list, I thought some fast hard hitting support could help. But I really like the idea of the Banes.

Cheers,
    Kas