Thread: Kukulkani!!?

Kukulkani!!?

I absolutely love my Kukulkani. The way they play and the neat rituals they cast really set them above and beyond every other Dark Age Faction out there. My only concern is that Every Other Faction has more model available to them and that detracts from Kukulkani's attractiveness I believe. Are there going to be new models in the future for K3, or is this it?

Every faction is getting a book slowly but surely. From Outcasts and Forsaken we have seen them introduce new sub-factions. So most likely both the CORE and Kukulkani will get a sub-faction and I could also see both of them getting either more generics or a second sub-faction since they are both light on units right now. In my opinion those two will be the last two books, Dragyri are next and then I'd assume either Skarrd or Brood to follow since both have a lot of very old sculpts.

Would sub-factions really fit into the CORE or Kukulkani though? They seem pretty unified in their goals.

I mean it could be something like the Salt Flat Nomads, a similar group coming from another area. Or the swamp people teased in the fluff to have some connection to the Brood. Maybe there is another AI or the CORE takes over something pre-exisiting that gets a sub-faction. Maybe for the Kukulkani there is another ship devoted to a different god or a new weapons program, a la the Prevailer's Eclipse Protocol, will make a new elite group to deal with fighting the Alteghrans and the Dragyri.
    I definitely think it will be more like the Outcasts though where each group (Generics, Slavers, Nomads) feel like distinct groups then the Forsaken or Skarrd.

There's a good hint at what's coming on the last pages of the Forsaken book... #spoilers