Broodspawn Eradicate 1000 pts

What do you think of this new list I made ?

Mean Jellybean (125)
    Mandible w/ 3 puds (115)
    Sawblade x2 (200)
    Numbskull (160)
    Ratchet x4 (200)
    Broodhounds x4 (200)

Total : 1000 pts.

I really like it. I don't have much in the way of playing with the Brood is limited but I really like it. I might steal it actually.

Cheers,
    Kas

Brood was one of the two factions I was looking at when I decided to play DA. Mean jellybean was my first choice as well. This seems to have everything a meany list needs.

Id consider splitting the broodhounds into 2 seperate groups in deployment to allow them to harass more than one objective. Should slow your opponwnt down as the rest of your force catches up.

Normal advice is that Sawblades are "over-priced", which I generally agree with. However, at 1K... meh?

The two things I'd consider changing would be getting some Pud Throwers in (great for harassment and objective control) and getting some Broodlings w/ an Alpha Broodling in. Granted, Broodlings and Puds don't benefit from your Broodspawn bonuses. But, by giving Distraction, they make your Ratchets utterly terrifying. I also worry that you've got a lot of skirmishers that will be outside the Broodspawn 8" radius around MJB, which lowers their efficiency.

Were I to change something, I'd make a list like:

Mean Jellybean
    Numbskull
    Ratchets (x3)
    Pud Throwers (x3), each with 3 Puds
    Saw Blades (x2)
    Brood Hounds (x2)

This list is probably truest to your list's philosophy of "beat stuff up". MJB acts as a buff piece, which is fine, though I prefer to have an Alpha Broodling be the one handing out free AP via Adrenal Injectors. That said.. this would be a terrifying list to run into.
    Comes in at

Hey guys,

So I took the plunge today and picked up my Brood. I am going to be grabbing the stuff on this list; except the Pud Throwers, I forgot about them. Those will be on the next order!

Cheers,
    Kas

I would also recommend thinking about doing an "Alpha Pud" conversion. It's an awesome/fun model to put on the table.