September Releases Speculation

So what does everyone think is going to be part of the September releases? What are your wish list models even though you do not think they will be released in September?

For me, I expect to the see Lynette and a few Forsaken re-sculpts. I think there is a decent chance that we might see the mounted Saint Luke (which was being worked on but did not get finished in time for Gen Con) and Centipedes (which were missing from the online pre-order but highly desired by many).

I do not expect to see but would love to see the Mokole and the three remaining CORE figures.
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

I expect it to be the Forsaken book and some of the Gen Con pre-releases. I'm assuming the next couple months will be mainly the pre-releases plus occasional new figures like Lynette, but I doubt to see her till October though I'd love to see it earlier.

BoLS has a Dark Age Preview up. Not sure why its not here yet.

http://www.gamewire.belloflostsouls....-new-releases/

I have to admit that I am a bit disappointed that no Lynette, Centipedes or mounted Saint Luke for September. Well guess I can save my money for another month.
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.