Page 1 of 2 12 Last

November Releases?

So what happened to the November releases? We usually see new releases before this point in the month.
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

ISACC! Come on, I need Centipedes!
    --

Centipedes are on the list that I would love to see, along with the remaining two Salt Nomads and last two CORE figures (or three counting an upgrade pack). Come to think of it, the remaining mounted Saint would be nice too.
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Icon is a myth, lets face it. The spartan menial can be built out of spare parts.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
    Edmund Burke

Saint Isaac is in the store:

https://www.coolminiornot.com/shop/m...en/saint-isaac

No Controllers, Cora, or Centipedes though. This is new right?

I thought that Saint Isaac was part of the September releases (as well as the Gen Con pre-releases before that). I have to agree with Core101 that Iconoclast is starting to feel like the new Blood Abomination (i.e. a near bigfoot like myth). However, we did see the renders for the Zetamax about five or six months ago on FB, so they really should be done by now you would think. The Centipedes were released at Gen Con but there was not enough quantity to make them available during the online pre-releases but hopefully they have been restocked by now.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddMFerrullo View Post
    I have to agree with Core101 that Iconoclast is starting to feel like the new Blood Abomination .
    What are you talking about? I won one of the Gencon Tournaments with Icon.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddMFerrullo View Post
    However, we did see the renders for the Zetamax about five or six months ago on FB, so they really should be done by now you would think.
    yeah... yeah... Not having Zeta by now does make a Core player kind of sad (3 of my lists use duel proxied Zetas and there is NO WAY I can convert them officially for a tournament like I did Icon).

It looks like the November releases are just three of the Saint Isaac figures from the Gen Con pre-releases. Very disappointing.

Yeah, I'm quite sad to not get the Centipedes. I got everything else for Isaac during the pre-release.
    --

Releases are staggered. Second half of releases will be end of the month. New sales policy.