Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

My Stuffs

Thread: My Stuffs

My Stuffs

Well its been a long time since I looked at Dark-Age but I am finding myself drawn back into it. The new Miniatures coming out are stunning. The Player base here in Perth, Western Australia was never very big and I suspect that has not changed during my absence. Well not changed in a positive way at least.

Anyway, from little things, big things grow and there is no fire without a spark so they say.

I figured I should first look at what I have painted or assembled and see where I go from there.

First up my painted Core

I have more Core, but they are not even assembled yet. Once I dig out all my NIB stuff I will post up a picture so you can see the mammoth task ahead of me.

Then we have my painted Brood.

The Brood are probably my Favourite and the second force I started collecting. The reason I didn't get these first was because the person I was playing years ago started collecting these, so I went with Skarrd.

Puds!!

You can never have too many Puds. Although it seems my swarm will need to be re-based on a larger base to fit in with the current rules.

A small band of Outcasts that I picked up second hand. Not sure if I should repaint them or try to match the existing scheme.

Air Caste.

I do have more Dragyri painted up but a good friend borrowed them for a little project he was working on. Once I have them back in hand I will take a happy snap.

My Skarrd. Now these are my oldest figures. Just check out the Original Abomination. So small and cute.

You will notice a few Mercenaries and Outcasts have managed to sneak into this picture.

The Big Bits

Two proper sized Abominations.

Loads more stuff still in boxes. Will post up once its all dug out and I MAY even list exactly what I have.

Cheers
    You don't need eyes to see, you just need vision.

Impressive collection mate! Have you been able to wrangle many new players in your area?

Cheers,
    Kas

Quote Originally Posted by Kastan View Post
    Impressive collection mate! Have you been able to wrangle many new players in your area?

Cheers,
    Kas
    Thanks Kas,

Unfortunately my painted collection is just scratching the surface of the unpainted hoard.

I can't say I have actually made any effort to play a game or really generate any interest for some time now. I will be looking to try that in the new year. Life just gets a bit hectic around the festive season.

I will do my best to put the time to good use though and see if I can't knock up some more painted models and give some thought to terrain.

Perth is notoriously isolated compared to most cities in the world and the gaming crowd are hard to me moved from GW and Warmachine.

I will do my best and even if I can find one other player it will be worth it.

It's such a great game but infortunately gamers have not had it so good with the quantity and quality of stuff these days.

So I got together all my unpackaged stuff and its a lot. Much more then I thought.

looks like I have a lot of work ahead of me.

My mate dropped off the figures he borrowed off me so here is the happy snap of the rest of my painted Dragyri.

Looking good mate! For your Dragyri, did you paint your slaves to be generic or did you paint up some cast specific models?

Cheers,
    Kas

Quote Originally Posted by Kastan View Post
    Looking good mate! For your Dragyri, did you paint your slaves to be generic or did you paint up some cast specific models?

Cheers,
    Kas

I just went with a generic paint scheme for them all so they could be used with any caste. I have Air, Fire and Ice caste Dragyri and didn't want to have to paint more slaves

I have Ice and Fire Caste so I want to do something similar. I am tempted to split up a blister of spearmen and paint them up to be the ice and air caste specific slaves. Knowing my luck I will get them painted then the rules will change!

Cheers,
    Kas

Impressive collection!