Futur New Player Question

Hi Guy's I am Brand new at this game and i have seen the DarkAge miniature on the Beast Of War Web site and i think they are really nice , so it gave me the feeling that i need to know more about this Game i also read about the different factions on the forum but can not find anything about starter box that will contain all i need to start playing or if there is no starter box what do i need as : miniatures, tokens, rule books, etc... to play the game.
    The miniatures that i find really nice are from the Forsaken Warband and the Outcast Warband, Dedlock + Orchid + Sister of Compassion + Nathaniel are a '' want'' miniatures,

So any suggestions to '' Where to start '' ?

Thanks in advance
    Daniel

Afternoon Daniel!

Welcome. The first thing I tell people when it comes to picking out an army is go by the Rule of Cool. Pick models you like the look of and start there. You talked about the Forsaken and the Outcasts: both are fun and have a lot of variety with them. Each army has a generic pool of models to choose from and specific caste/warbands. For sake of conversation, I will talk about The Outcasts.

For the generic list, you can choose a war cheif, Brute and wasteland warriors. They have two specific lists, the Slavers and the Salt Flat Nomads. They each have their own pool of models to choose from. You can choose one or all from the specific lists and any generic models you want. You cannot however, cross the specific lists (unless your opponent agrees in a friendly game).

And last but not least, most of the bounty hunters can be taken in both the forsaken and outcast lists. You can download the book, stat cards and reference sheets. I still picked up the books because I like playing out of paper books when at my LGS or playing in my War Room.

I hope that helps a bit and welcome again!

Cheers,
    Kas

Cool Thanks,
    but what about the points for each mini that i want to get where do i see them so my 2 Crews can be about the same amount of points?
    i don't see any points written on the COMON web site ?

All the Stat Cards and rules for... Well, everything, is available up top in the Downloads section. All Point Values are listed on the back of a model's Stat Card.

Ok , Thanks,
    i go check it out right now