Exclamation Cover and los questions

In dark age models do not give cover to other models, unless they have special abilities, that give them light or heavy cover characteristic, am i right? And another question. It is writen in the rules, that when checking line of sight, models or terrain of the same size or larger than the target block line of sight. It works even if the attacking model is bigger in size? I mean, if I'm shooting a medium sized model with a huge, or gigantic sized model, another medium sized model can block line of sight for me? Oo

Quote Originally Posted by EvilPanda View Post
    In dark age models do not give cover to other models, unless they have special abilities, that give them light or heavy cover characteristic, am i right?
    Correct. Example: Blok stopper

Quote Originally Posted by EvilPanda View Post
    And another question. It is writen in the rules, that when checking line of sight, models or terrain of the same size or larger than the target block line of sight. It works even if the attacking model is bigger in size? I mean, if I'm shooting a medium sized model with a huge, or gigantic sized model, another medium sized model can block line of sight for me?
    That is correct, LOS favors smaller models. A Gigantic attempting to shoot a Small model behind a Small wall will not be able to draw line of sight. The same Small model however would be able to draw line of sight to the Gigantic model.