Possible New Player - Where To Find Players? More Info On The Game?

Hey guys,

Been checking out the models for Dark Age and they look great.

I've been looking for a new tabletop game and am considering this one, but have been trying to find where I can meet other players and am not finding any resources.

On top of that, there doesn't seem to be many resources for anything else either... Where can I read up more on the game? I want to hear about player's experiences but the subreddit is dead and it looks like the official forums are pretty quiet too...

Am I missing something? Is the game newer? This game looks fantastic and I'd love to try it out but don't want it to go under a few months later!

Thanks!

We had a subreddit?!

The game has been out since 2002 and it's hot spots have always been strong in the East and Southeast. I'm in the midwest and picked it up at a con -CMON has a pretty strong con presence - and the game's definitely grown. I've been playing since 2012 and, since then, though gameplay has been pretty steady, it doesn't seem to have ever been hotter than it is now. Though, the player base has all migrated to Facebook.

The main Dark age community Facebook page can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/183757445321780/
    (ask for an invite, I'll get you in)

Quote Originally Posted by Never Knows Best View Post
    We had a subreddit?!

The game has been out since 2002 and it's hot spots have always been strong in the East and Southeast. I'm in the midwest and picked it up at a con -CMON has a pretty strong con presence - and the game's definitely grown. I've been playing since 2012 and, since then, though gameplay has been pretty steady, it doesn't seem to have ever been hotter than it is now. Though, the player base has all migrated to Facebook.

The main Dark age community Facebook page can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/183757445321780/
    (ask for an invite, I'll get you in)
    Thanks! Joined the group to see if there's anyone in my area and to find out more about the game.