Thread: cmon store

cmon store

Fair warning to everyone. Right now the CMON store is moving warehouses and doesn't seem to be shipping orders in a timely manner. They aren't warning people about this so just be aware of it before you place any orders cause there's no telling how long it will take to ship. I've been waiting a week myself.

It looks like I am in the same boat. I had heard that they were moving. I wasn't sure, so I ordered one model. I more or less wanted to see how long it would take. I was going to grab a faction box, but I may have to wait until the CMON Expo. Have they sent you any kind of notifications? Let me know, so I can know what to expect.

No word yet. I'll keep you posted.

Brian Steele replied to aFB post today. It said that the warehouse was still recovering from an awesome Atepticon. No word on resupplies either.

I understand. I think the reason I'm so frustrated here is that one of the orders was for the new 2 player starter set, specifically to paint up and run for demos at my local gaming store where the owner is interested in stocking the line, but wants to try the game out before committing shelf space. And selling him on stocking it gets harder the farther past the release date I have to keep saying that, "I know it's suppose to be out but it's not being shipped to anyone because of warehouse issues." It doesn't exactly inspire confidence in him.

According to another poster on the Dark Age FB page, he's had to send a help desk ticket to get all of his orders shipped. I personally agree with your frustration. I think that having to remind the warehouse to ship goods that we as consumers have purchased is beyond ridiculous. I did find out that the guys at Dark Age are aware of the issue. I hope that this is an issue that gets resolved in the future.

So half my order finally shipped today. The path to glory set is on it's way to me at least, so I can start giving demo games down at my buddy's shop. Should be in my hands Saturday according to USPS. Hopefully by the time he's ready to order some stock the CMON shop will be up and moving again!

A friend of mine had his order shipped to him today too. However, he placed his order two days after me. My order is still listed as processing. I filled out a support ticket today. I understand that CMON is moving to a new warehouse. I think that the way they handled notifying their customers is unacceptable. I truly hope that they find a way to improve. I have never had this much difficulty purchasing a product from a company. Dark Age looks like a great game. I hate that we have to jump through so many hoops to find out.