It's been a while...

Hi mates,

I've cleaned our attic these days and saw that glimmer in the eyes of one of my daughters when she spotted my old DA stuff ... so it looks like she & me are hooked (again?)

So in short, what has happened in the last years?
    Is there still a bunch of the old guys hanging around?

See ya soon
    Demorney

That's a big question...
    When did you start up initially and when did you last play? I'll try and give you a rough recap.

Big changes include:
    -standardization of points (25 point increments) and abilities across all DA factions
    -Range penalties removed
    -Complete overhall of scenarios, including new scenarios every season
    -New streamlined rulebook

Hi there,

good question, must have been some ten years
    Just delved into the download sections to get an update on rules and figures ... so it'll be basically a restart for me

So I'll come back with questions for sure, keep up the good work!
    And I might post a few pics in the future when I get to repair a few pieces of scenery and Samarias warriors ...

It might be interesting for you to know that, like what they do with Magic the Gathering, I'm working on a project to come up with an easy conversion format for Dark Age to allow "classic" tournament play, something closer to the Genesis and Apocalypse ruleset.

Right on, sounds good. Thanks for noticing.

Meanwhile I stick my nose into tons of DA stuff and undust my Skarrd, Brood and Forsaken minis ... hehehe
    Have seen that a few of the older Posts in this Forum still bear my Name ... sniff