Hybrid View

Paralysis question

Greetings from Germany!
    Sorry for my bad english, its not my native Language

How does paralysis exactly work?
    Do you get a token every time you get hit by that attack and roll a Dice for every Token your model has, OR do you roll a single dice regardless how many tokens your model has an the remove all the remaining tokens?
    Thank you for the response.

I may be wrong, but going by the wording I think you only roll a single d20 as it says "roll a d20," not "roll a d20 for each token.

Perhaps one of the veteran players or rules gurus could chime in with clarification...

The new 2017 rule book says that when the model activates, you roll a D20. You keep rolling until you get a 10 or less. Each failure results in 1 AP loss. Once the process is complete, all paralyzed counters are removed.

So like Krusty said, you roll one D20.

A model can only have 1 Paralysis counter at any time. So it doesn't matter how many times you receive the effect, you only get one counter at any one time. Eg, if you're hit by 3 separate paralysis shots, you only have one counter.

When a model begins its activation, if it has a paralysis counter, it must roll a D20. If it rolls a 10 or less, it may activate normally. If it rolls an 11+ it loses 1 AP and must check again, as above. This process of making single D20 checks continues until the model rolls a 10 or less or exhausts all its AP for the turn. Either way, the token is removed.

Eg, St. Mark is paralyzed. He starts his activation. He must roll a D20. If he rolls an 11+ he loses an AP and must roll again. Assume the 2nd roll is also an 11+. He loses a 2nd AP and must check again. Assume the 3rd roll is a 10 or less. Paralysis is removed and Mark can activate normally. He has 2 remaining AP this turn because he lost the first two to Paralysis.
    I'm a wastelands warrior and I'm OK, I work all night and I sleep all day!

A model can only have 1 Paralysis counter at any time. So it doesn't matter how many times you receive the effect, you only get one counter at any one time. Eg, if you're hit by 3 separate paralysis shots, you only have one counter.

When a model begins its activation, if it has a paralysis counter, it must roll a D20. If it rolls a 10 or less, it may activate normally. If it rolls an 11+ it loses 1 AP and must check again, as above. This process of making single D20 checks continues until the model rolls a 10 or less or exhausts all its AP for the turn. Either way, the token is removed.

Eg, St. Mark is paralyzed. He starts his activation. He must roll a D20. If he rolls an 11+ he loses an AP and must roll again. Assume the 2nd roll is also an 11+. He loses a 2nd AP and must check again. Assume the 3rd roll is a 10 or less. Paralysis is removed and Mark can activate normally. He has 2 remaining AP this turn because he lost the first two to Paralysis.
    I'm a wastelands warrior and I'm OK, I work all night and I sleep all day!