Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Hello

CalicoJack

Hello

I am looking for yet another game, and this one definitely sparked my interest. I recently ordered the rulebook. The sculpts look very nice and the background from what I seen is excellent. A few questions:

1) Will there be demo reps available, and if so are there a list of them?
    2) Are all the models metal, or will there be plastic ones (not a game breaker, but a curiousity?
    3) Will Dark Ages be represented at any upcoming game conventions in the midwest United States?

Again nice looking game, and I am looking forward to another sci-fi mini game.

Welcome!

We do have a demo program, not sure if there is one in your area, you can however send a pm to Pr0fane, he will know better.

As of now, all of our miniatures are in pewter. There are no plans for plastic, but we will be doing some larger pieces in resin in the future.

We should going to GAMA, Gen Con, Warfair and Dragon Con in 2006. So I think you should see us in Gen Con. I assume that is your neck of the wood. Look forward to seeing you there. Hopefully you will have you favorite army painted by then, ready to give us a run for our money.

If you have any questions, feel free to let us know.
    "We are not here to make history, we are here to change the future!"

CalicoJack
    Hopefully you will have you favorite army painted by then, ready to give us a run for our money.
    I plan on it. Thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by DA_Grafter
    Welcome!

...but we will be doing some larger pieces in resin in the future.
    I want to know more on this subject!!!!

Andres

I agree - you can't just leave us with a hint like that!

Well, ok. We only want to press metal to a certain size, then it is just silly to use pewter for larger stuff. SO, there is a possibility that anything larger than our current Dragyris might be manufactured in resin. ie. Brood Howler...

That's an interesting piece of information... I hope to see some results any day now

Andres

Stunke
    God I love when the Howler gets mentioned on the forum.

Execpt for when people mention things like: It

Well, it is not THAT soon, You will be seeing alot of Skarrd releases for a bit, John/Brood book is the thrid book, so you will see Howler and a whole lot of Brood releases when the time comes...

Don't worry Stunke, you're not the only one itching to see the Howler. Also I like the sound of