Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
new and old dragyri slaves
    Cyinn

new and old dragyri slaves

Which slaves??

My lgs doesn't carry darkage mainstream, so im special ordering the army, whats the name difference between the new and old dragyri slaves?

The old ones are taller and gangly looking. The new ones are smaller and come in multi-parts for many pose options. They're similar in size to Skinks, if you're familiar with WH at all.

DA_MrSota
    Size...there is a big difference in size.

These are the old ones, as you can see, they are the same size as say a Bane and a Ratchet.

The new sculpts sculpts have great poseability, and are smaller than the originals (they are smaller than the Banes)

http://www.dark-age.com/forum-old/viewtopic.php?t=4968

Don't have any comparison shots....I'll see what I can do, or maybe someone else will come along and give you a nice comparison shot

Allow me

The old slaves were made a little big... the new slave is on the right.

"We are not here to make history, we are here to change the future!"

Lord Humungus
    Nice comparison shot! I like the look of the new slaves, and with them being that much smaller, it will be all the funnier when they kill St. Coward.

I suppose that anyone who has a bunch of the older slaves (like me) can use them as bodyguards for the taskmaster.

clutch
    Is this going to be a problem in current games? I have a number of the old minis including a ton of slaves w/ spears and slings. Sorta wierd seeing the difference between the two.

Not at all, feel free to use either version of the slaves.
    "We are not here to make history, we are here to change the future!"

As Lord Humungus mentioned, the old Slave minis would be ideal for the Bodyguard Slaves............

Watching St "I like being surrounded by gurlz coz I wanna be one" Mark being killed by a puny Slave would be funny, by watching him/her being killed by a Pud is even funnier!!!!!
    100% Irons

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi
    St "I like being surrounded by gurlz coz I wanna be one" Mark
    I thought that was St. "I like being surrounded by pubescent gurlz coz I'm a pedophile" Mark was his proper name?

Either way, I am using my old slaves as Taskmaster and Bodyguards, the ones beyond what I can use I am handing over to my fellow Dragyri players to hold them over until the real thing comes along.
    Hell yeah! Full speed ahead, damn anything that gets in the way! It's good to be back!

Quote Originally Posted by DA_punkrabbitt
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi
    St "I like being surrounded by gurlz coz I wanna be one" Mark
    I thought that was St. "I like being surrounded by pubescent gurlz coz I'm a pedophile" Mark was his proper name?
    .......... Both work
    100% Irons