Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
New Drag'yri Castes?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
    Magistrate

New Drag'yri Castes?

I have to know; what's this Blood Tribe\Caste thing? Is it Drag'yri related? I'm trying to pick a paint scheme and this would help vastly..

Speaking of which I was thinking of doing a purple-tinged almost pale white color for my Trueborn's skin, with an accompanying color that would 'pop' with purpleish-blue tones. Any got suggestions? :P

blkdymnd
    Blood tribe/caste thing if i get what you are asking is the new forcebook out this year.

Blood tribe is the new Skarrd tribe, the first was the Toxic Cult, and this one will be the Blood Cult. The Dragyri will have one forcelist for each elemental caste at least and the next will be the Air Caste.

For myself I'm really really really really hoping for the Fire Caste next.

Since the Air Caste fights the Blood Cult, is thier battlecry "Yo Crips!"

The Dragyri are splintered into many castes some notable castes are the Ice Caste and Air Caste. There have been hints to Fire and Earth Castes as well. As for the Skarrd we have the Cult of Toxin and the Cult of Blood. The Cult of Toxin is out already and the Cult of Blood will accompany the Air Caste later this year as our third supplement. No dates are set for this yet. There are other Skarrd Cults out there, that we may or may not see (as is the case for the Castes too) but we would like to flesh out the rest of Samria

Magistrate
    Hokay. So I should keep myself as nondescript as possible so I can pass for any Caste I want when the mood strikes.

Other cults mentioned are Cult of Madness and Cult of Rot.

Unless it's been changed I think it's 'rage' and and not 'madness.' Slight discrepency, but it means the difference between bloodlust and shellshock.

Magistrate, I already have a bunch of Air and Ice Caste Dragyri. My plan was to work with colors of white, grey and light blue which seem common with those two elements. That way I can configure my Dragyrie force to be either Ice or Air and they'll still look cohesive.
    "Back in my day, we didn't have that fancy non-toxic pewter stuff, we played with lead. LEAD I TELL YA! and we liked it..."

This is what I am doing with my Forsaken. The Saints will be painted to fit with the color scheme of the troops not vice versa. I'll e using the base troops over and over again but the saints get played one at a time. Mostly I did John but want to switch over to Mary to use the Flense.

Are there any thoughts on doing a St. Johann skarrd army? Or even just a St. Johann model for the skarrd?