Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Up coming Dark Age Products
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Up coming Dark Age Products

Sorry for the delay of this announcement. I needed a few days to catch up on business after I return from Vegas. It was not my intention to keep people guessing.

The following are some but not all of the up coming products:

1) Essence, at the final stages, a stand alone rule book all updated with eratta, complete with simple scenarios, but without forcelists. Intended for those that are not planning to play Ice caste Dragyri or Saint Mark. Comes with a lower price point than Genesis.

2) Crusade of Saint Mark, a campaign book for the forces of Saint Mark and Ice Caste Dragyri. This book will give you further insight into the battle of the Sanguine Plateau and lets you into the mind of Saint Mark. Rules for special character Reaver - Hephzibah and much much more. Hephzibah will be released before the book and you may field the miniature as a regular reaver if you wish.

3) Discovery, a 2 player starter box set intended as an introductory box set. Comes with "learn to play" style scenarios to let you understand Dark Age game mechanics. Included are Forsaken and Brood miniatures, Essence light rulebook, unit cards, tape measure, dice and playmat.

4) For the first time ever, we will be releasing individual force books. Starting with Dragyri Air caste, followed by Skarrd Blood Cult. Doing double force books have been increasingly time consuming. The development team have decided that it is time to do the force books individually. This will allow for cheaper price points, and quicker turn around time for each book, Expect to see Dragyri Air caste this fall followed by Skarrd Blood Cult in late 4th quarter.

Of course we will continue with our regular miniature releases. Expect to see 3-4 releases a month. We are working as fast as possible to make sure that we will come out with Saint Mary, Saint John and Dragyri Boxsets to complete the line.
    "We are not here to make history, we are here to change the future!"

blkdymnd

Re: Up coming Dark Age Products

Quote Originally Posted by DA_Grafter

We are working as fast as possible to make sure that we will come out with Saint Mary, Saint John and Dragyri Boxsets to complete the line.
    And *cough* Lucky *cough cough*

Good stuff, Grafter thanks.

I was wondering when a "boxed" set with all the fixins was going to be released.. looking forward to that one.. any idea as to cost?

Very nice! While I love the linked forcebooks, it's nice to be able to pick and choose a bit more.

We just felt that while the nemesis style double force books are nice, it forces people to pay for an extra force for no reason. Just because you want to play Air caste, does not mean you want to play Blood cult. Price point, ease of development, speed of delivery, it just makes sense to us.

BTW all the Forsken Saint Box sets will be the same price.

Grafter, I think i did a poor job of stating what I meant..

let me try again..

I have been waiting for a starter box set.. and discovery seems to be it.. how much do you anticipate discovery to be?

Oh... LOL

$49.99 most likely...

BTW, does this mean that Discovery will include special DA dice and a tape measurer?

All the news sounds great.... couple of questions though...

1) Any timeframe for the campaign book?

2) Will there be any SE minis in Discovery? Or will it all be stuff that's already available?

Thanks,

rob