Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Major shows this year - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Smedley
    Well, they wouldn't have to be PRO painted - just well painted! Even just an 18" circular table with some AMAZING terrain (possibly even more important than the models, really!) will knock people out.

Smedley

Agree with Smedley here. The miniatures need to have a decent paint job, not necessarily Studio level, plus the demo table doesn't need too much in terms of terrain, and of course there are cheap options for that.
    100% Irons

<chuckle> Pr0-painted would take a millennium! I'm the slowest painter on the planet.

If an Outcast or very helpful DA supporter were to show up with an awesome board we wouldn't turn them away. Of course they would need to bring the actual table and chairs, have you seen the prices shows charge for a simple table and two chairs? Demo armies would definitely need to be top quality, and if one were to bring some, again we wouldn't turn them away. The biggest obstacle we have facing us is space. You are allowed only so much space, the larger the space you opt for the more you need to pay. I agree that a demo table at the booth wouldn't hurt, but most of our selling power comes from the demos and Rumbles usually held in the minatures areas. like I said we aren't against doing it but we have other overhead concerns to address. 'Sides we need all the space at the booth for Grafter and Punky to work their mojo

Quote Originally Posted by DA_Pr0fane
    <chuckle> Pr0-painted would take a millennium! I'm the slowest painter on the planet.
    No I think that would be me currently. Though I'm workin' to change that.