Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Curwen ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Curwen ?

It's just the SE version that's box-only, like with the saints and Helexa. There will be a normal one, but there's just too much on the waiting list with all the new Brood.

Mr. Murder
    I understand where your coming from Bobbins, I don't want Chitin or the bone doc out of the box so I want to be able to get Curwen separately. But one thing I've noticed so far is that dark age seems to be a small(ish) company. So it takes them a little while to get there mini's out to us. I don't mind waiting (to much) but I would like to make a suggestion. If you would release a standard version of the box set leader around the same time that the boxes come out, you wouldn't be"forcing ppl to buy a box set for a figure" to quote Bobbins (which I agree dose seem a bit crooked). Anyways, just my 2 cents.......and I'm still holding my breath

I think Murder said it far better than I did. The staff have made it clear in my time on these boards that they're aiming to do things as fast as possible without resorting to breaches in quality and the friendly, close nature of the game's fanbase. So they aren't doing it to be nasty and greedy, it's just that there are many other troops that don't even have a model yet, boxed or otherwise.

(Edited for redundancy)

caffeine-addict
    it is better to have a mini for all troop types ya just cant rush things minis will arrive when rthey arrive its that simple the guys at da are doing the best they can without compromisin the quality of their products

Think how long I