Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
My 1 year anniversary
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    mooseyjoe

My 1 year anniversary

So, I've been a bad man and let that special day slip by without notice. I have officially been with Dark Age for over a year now.

I would like to thank kyle for introducing me to the game and sending that banger home with me way back at MACE con. And I want to thank Dark Age for some super sexy minis. My saints are the figures I look at when I need to prove to myself that I can paint something that looks good.

And thanks to all yall hoodlums for critiqueing my ideas and what not since I joined the forum. Now I'm off to bed so that I can paint some forsaken in the morning.

I promise to post pictures of my horde (ok, small warband) tommorrow. It's the least I can do for some of my favorite miniatures.

Thanks for a great game you guys.

Congratulations mate. It

caffeine-addict
    woo congrats bout six months for me

Congrats mate!!!!

God knows how long I've been here, but I have seen things on previous incarnation of forum and rule versions that no rookie or newbie should ever have to see! LOL
    100% Irons

Having seen each of you come on board, it's gratifying to see you mark such things as the anniversary as your conversion to Dark Age. I've been involved almost 5 years now and it sure doesn't seem like it.

Shinobi; you're fast approaching your 4th year anniversary, actually. The 15th of June 2003 is when you registered in the old forum!

Bloody 'ell!!!

And I still have most of my sanity....... *wibble*!!!
    100% Irons

Smedley
    Well, maybe not *most* of your sanity...if so there wouldn't be a distinct lack of boobs in your sig!

Smedley

LOL

Had to give the laydees a break........ half time break as it were. Check out the new siggy though, great stuff for Dark Age Game Tables!!!

And just for you Smedley and as an anniversary gify for mooseyjoe:

http://www.ave-it.net/wp.jpg

http://www.ave-it.net/carlsberg.jpg

100% Irons

mooseyjoe
    thanks for the (gif)t

my anniversary promise of picture is going to be late.

I just discovered that my little SD card for the camera went through the wash in my pocket. Silly way to wasts some money if you ask me. So those pictures will come (don't expect to be amazed by my skill though), just not on time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi
    LOL

Had to give the laydees a break........ half time break as it were. Check out the new siggy though, great stuff for Dark Age Game Tables!!!

And just for you Smedley and as an anniversary gify for mooseyjoe:

http://www.ave-it.net/wp.jpg

http://www.ave-it.net/carlsberg.jpg

Dude! Where do you find these pictures??? I want to go to that soccer game!
    Playing with my Puds long before it was cool!