Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Hurrah
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Hurrah

Hurrah

Just recieved our first selection of minis and a couple of copies of the books

Figures look great and are nice and big. Unfortunately one of the Rachets was missing from the Brood boxed set but other then that a cracking service from the DA team. Looking forward to getting stuff assembled, painted and on the gaming table.

Send a PM to DA_Grafter about the missing Ratchet, he'll fix you up quick.

Ok cheers, done it. There is not too much of a hurry for it as we have not even played a game yet. I am gunna check with my mate to see if he wants any more stuff ordered soon and then it will be easier to just add it to that order rather then send 1 figure all the way to Oz on its own. I am sure when he sees how shiny this stuff is he will want plenty more ordered anyhow

Ok spoke to my mate and we agreed that it would be cruel to have a lonely ratchet do the flight all by itself. So we have place an order for another $100+ to keep it company, and we still have not even played a game. Is this the start of a terrible addiction ?

Well, I've coined a phrase that may apply here:

"Welcome to your newest favorite addiction."

Don't worry, you don't need all the factions or even all the minis for your chosen faction. You'll just WANT them.

caffeine-addict
    amen brother

Fellblade
    Is Grafter on vacation? I sent a PM about a week ago about a missing part and haven't got a reply yet.

He often doesn't reply to PMs...but that doesn't mean he hasn't actioned them. I'll prod him for answers.

Grafter's a hermit. he might not respond, but he does get it taken care of. sometimes, it's better to let his minions know and let them kick him in the arse..

he's probabaly raiding the black temple so, he might be a bit distracted.