Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Model Variations?
    super squirrel

Model Variations?

Are there any plans for some variations for each troop type?

I know it's still early etc etc but I really hate only having two sculpts of a model when I may want eight of them in my army.

Was just wondering, thats all.

originally there were one or two sculpts for each unit. as time has moved forward, there have been alternate sculpts available in the box sets. we would all like 10 different types of models, but unfortunately, it isn't very cost effective to do that.

I can't speak for Grafter or the other staff, as they know more about this that I do, but I will say, that we all convert to give our models a unique look anyways.. Give it a try, it's actually very freeing..

Well most of the squads now have multiple sculpts available (especially for the likes of Forsaken, Skarrd and Dragyri slaves). A box-set is a good place to start if you're looking for a larger group.
    Brood are ok to, mainly because most of the time one wouldn't field a large squad of anything (except Broodlings). Dragyri trueborn are the one that bothers me, although gun's right and a bit of converting is fun some of us aren't very good at it (that would be me then). Its one reason why my Drag army is so small, I only field individuals!

Anything specific you want to see more of? Mention it, the staff here aren't so daft, if public demand is behind something its worth investing in it.

super squirrel
    Nothing specific, was just wondering. I'm not a converter to be honest, so a variety in poses is good for me.

Will wait and see what happens.

Cheers.

Smedley
    Yeah, I'm DYING for a Soul Searcher like the book picture! And a second Wail wouldn't be all that bad, either.

Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by Smedley
    Yeah, I'm DYING for a Soul Searcher like the book picture! And a second Wail wouldn't be all that bad, either.

Smedley
    You're not the only one wanting that alt Soul Searcher

caffeine-addict
    hoping for a female contradiction how cool would that be

I think I must have mentioned it a million times but I want seconds of all trueborn with minimum squad sizes of 2+, a second grist, a new chitin and some more new firestorms (seriously, look at the new firestorms, they blow the socks off the old ones. I