Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
June releases

Thread: June releases

June releases

Hey all,

Any news on the June(july releases) and the status of Essence? Looking forward to those faithful,

Thanks

Rob

Actually Pr0fane should have a post about that soon, there will be a few new items at Origins, that will be available shortly after.

Cyinn
    <peeps up

Numbskull... Is it... Numbskull...

<returns to his corner

Wow 9 edits in under 5 minutes... that must be a record.

Numbskull's just around the corner. He's busy cleaning his suit so he can make a good first impression.

I doubt there'd be enough room in one month for both Essence and Numbskull. It'd be like Samuel L. Jackson and Bruce Willis on the same side in a movie, our heads would explode from all the asskickage.

DA_Demorney
    well, they were on different sides in Pulp Fiction and Unbreakable, but remember Die Hard 3?

it's funny that Diehard 3 was part of my group's conversation yesterday, how it was so good that it overshadows the other Diehards

Quote Originally Posted by DA_Pr0fane
    Numbskull's just around the corner. He's busy cleaning his suit so he can make a good first impression.
    ROFL. You know, I can imagine that pretty clearly.
    So... Now the printer troubles seem to be fixed enough to get us essence when are we going to see our Flense and Faithful warbands? (I'm guessing July by the way) And how am I to decide which to get first?

Saint Matthew
    I'd expect Numbskull to be released at or around Gencon. Should have been ready for Origins, but I'm too slow

Quote Originally Posted by Magpie
    And how am I to decide which to get first?
    Decide which? Whatever do you mean?

Yes, most likely they will be on the July Release. I'll post an update when the herd get back from Origins.

@Matt; I wouldn't call you slow. It's the hoops we have to jump through to get stuff into production that are the real hurdles.