Thread: Posting help

Saint James

Posting help

I'm having trouble posting and such. I can log in, but when I try to do stuff, it doesn't finish task and asks me to re-login. Has this something to do with aol or security? Help is much appreciated since this is first forum I've had trouble posting on.

Saint James

G'day Saint James.

I can only extrapolate, since I've not heard of this problem before now. It seems most likely to me that it is due to the fact that I have AOL.com on the ban list. I don't know for a fact that this is the case though.

My apologies for any frustration this may cause, but I've had so many spambots register from that domain that I can't consider opening it back up.

On the other hand, it may be a problem with getting cookies through your AOL service...I have to admit total ignorance to how that works or if it's even a possibility.

Saint James
    Thanks Profane. I think that is it. I just logged off aol and am just surfing and no problems.

Saint James

Excellent, glad to hear it.

So...when are you going to find yourself an avatar?

Saint James
    Hahaha...working on it now....hopefully soon...

You know, what with the Royal Mail being on strike every five minutes here, I thought you were having a completely different problem!
    Welcome to Dark Age Saint James.