Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Will paint for food!... errr...

Unhappy Will paint for food!... errr...

Hey Guys,

I have been scoping out this game for a few months now and have to say I'm really falling for the grit of this game. The models are pretty nasty and have a very dark feel. I'm hoping to get a demo game in from my buddy Jestor sometime next week... and without a doubt I am planning on acquiring an Outcast force! However, due to recently purchasing a house and having a child my allowance for miniatures is pretty much on hold, so:

I am offering up my painting skills... If anyone is interested that is? If you happen to be interested in trading some dark-age models (outcasts) for having some or your models painted, please let me know. Being in it for the love of the hobby I'm sure we can work out some very reasonable exchanges? Thanks for listening to my hopes..hahaha.

heres some of what I do:
    legion army
    POM army with freehand
    seamus crew

i am down for whatever paint schemes, i will freehand, greenstuff, and do bases...

let me know if anyone is interested.. if not i will keep looking for all the pennies people drop on the ground and eventually see you all on the battlefield.

Also a big shout out to DA_bj for making this post possible!

And a big hello to the DA community

-CloudFang-

Welcome to the fold

That's some nice work there sir, I've seen that Legion before. Congrats on the new house, the new addition and welcome to the DA!
    Throne of Angels Video Blog - ARE YOU WATCHING?

Going to be some nice Outcast coverage in the coming days on the front page.

...Not to excite you or anything

that sounds great.... im trying to work up a force somehow.. outcast coverage... thats all i need... sounds like i'll be selling a kidney soon.. heh heh... !?

Quote Originally Posted by CloudFang View Post
    that sounds great.... im trying to work up a force somehow.. outcast coverage... thats all i need... sounds like i'll be selling a kidney soon.. heh heh... !?
    Then don't look at the home page! Oh no....there goes a kidney.....

just did.... hey, once you get the kidney out are you supposed to put it on ice? and what are you supposed to do with all the bleeding because im starting to get kind of tired and slee............. ... .. .