Thread: terrain ideas

terrain ideas

looking for some ideas maybe pics of peoples tables.even a better shot of the one on facebook,or demo tables from conventions.
    thanks johnny

Hey Johnny:

I'll dig up some photos of the old DA theme boards Grafter had at Gencon 2009 -they ROCKED!

Which is most certainly not to say the new demo boards we have aren't rocking; they kick ass too! They're just a bit more involved (and they're also up on FB via the TGN adepticon link).

- Owen

I've got loads of pics from Templecon of the demo baord at http://jestorsminihouse.blogspot.com

With that out of the way, the nice part about Dark Age is they have all sorts of environments in the book. We generally go for a more urban feel since we tend to play "fantasy style" games more often. I really like to use the stuff from pegasus that you build. I generally build it one or two levels. I also glue it even though they say not too. I don't have pics and al my stuff is packed away for the next couple of onths but, when I break it out, I will take some shots. You can pick it up at a lot of online retailers but here's onelink -

http://www.thewarstore.com/IMEXPlatformerHexagon.html

sweet thanks guys,where or what is the corrugated metal building made of?
    jestor where do you usually play?

that would be great owen thanks man

Corrugated metal building?

My house, Clockwork Comics, The Battle Stasndard but I have been known to travel up your way on occasion

jestor its in the pic its like a shack is what i should of said lol.