Is there interest in a large sale of DA mini's?

Hello all. Long time since I've been around. Apparently my User Name got wiped sometime.
    I've got about 60 or so blisters of DA from Drag, Skarrd, Forsaken, and Brood. I also have several out-of-blister in various stages: assembled, primed, or partially painted. I'm looking to sell the whole collection for around $200-$300. I don't want to piece them out, so I would like to sell them here for a discount. If I have to piece them out I will sell them on ebay for more money. My Drag's are mostly Ice Caste, with a few Air caste. My spear slaves are the old models that were larger than the re-sculpted smaller versions. Most of my mini's have the first series of cards in them. These were all purchased before the first DA book went into print.

I think there are enough of each of the four factions to make a small army each. Plus PUDS, heh.

If someone is interested in a large investment and willing to pay shipping on top (actual cost), I will try to get some pictures and descriptions up, but I don't want to do it twice. If you are serious about buying, let me know and I'll get some details up for you. Please don't just say, sure, and just be nosey about what I have.

Because someone will ask:
    I just don't have the time to paint or play like I want. I think I will focus on individual mini's to paint when I can get time. I loved DA Rules, but couldn't find the time to play. I've given up the play aspect and will paint when time allows. My loss your gain.

I just started playing a few weeks ago, what do you have for forsaken?

Here is my List!!!

OK!!
    Here is the list of my DA Minis in blister packs.
    There are 96 blisters of 173 miniatures.
    I've priced them out in the store to see what they would be worth retail ~ $1320.

Some of my statements before are not valid, because I am not including the DA Minis that I have out of packs. I have armies of each of the four factions primed for paint. I will sell these later as well, but I don't have them listed, as I have to re-identify each mini...its been so long since I primed them.

So this is how it stands right now. I have the mini's on the list for sale as a lot. I'm not breaking them up. I'm not piecing them out.

I am selling them for $500. That is about $2.90 a miniature.
    I really want someone from here to get them, but if I don't get any interest. I'm going to eBay them.
    If I have to sell them individually on eBay I will be charging over half retail.

If someone is really looking to invest, I will gather my out of blister (primed) mini's and add them to the set for the same $2.90 per Mini added. Several of those Dragyri are $20 each. I don't even see Soul Warden #2 in the store..or Shadow Walker, Dedlock, or Bane Grenadier.

Buyer pays shipping and it will be hefty with this much metal being shipped.
    I would do Pick Up, but I live in the middle of Indiana. You'd have to travel.

Paypal Only. I could do a check, but it will have to clear before I ship the miniatures and I don't think anyone is that trusting.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DA_Mini_Sale.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	711

Best Offer?

Last chance. I'm gonna eBay these soon. I know an army can't be made, but where else could you get 4 Soul Warden #2's to paint for less than 3 bucks each. This is really a good deal for painters.

I'm willing to entertain reasonable offers, but there is only a couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by DrRazr View Post
    OK!!
    Here is the list of my DA Minis in blister packs.
    There are 96 blisters of 173 miniatures.
    I've priced them out in the store to see what they would be worth retail ~ $1320.

Some of my statements before are not valid, because I am not including the DA Minis that I have out of packs. I have armies of each of the four factions primed for paint. I will sell these later as well, but I don't have them listed, as I have to re-identify each mini...its been so long since I primed them.

So this is how it stands right now. I have the mini's on the list for sale as a lot. I'm not breaking them up. I'm not piecing them out.

I am selling them for $500. That is about $2.90 a miniature.
    I really want someone from here to get them, but if I don't get any interest. I'm going to eBay them.
    If I have to sell them individually on eBay I will be charging over half retail.

If someone is really looking to invest, I will gather my out of blister (primed) mini's and add them to the set for the same $2.90 per Mini added. Several of those Dragyri are $20 each. I don't even see Soul Warden #2 in the store..or Shadow Walker, Dedlock, or Bane Grenadier.

Buyer pays shipping and it will be hefty with this much metal being shipped.
    I would do Pick Up, but I live in the middle of Indiana. You'd have to travel.

Paypal Only. I could do a check, but it will have to clear before I ship the miniatures and I don't think anyone is that trusting.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DA_Mini_Sale.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	711

Sending a PM