Page 1 of 3 123 Last

First Game with Custom Table

Outcast vs. Saint John

Our first game with our custom table. It was a blast and we started to see some excitement about the game. I hope you guys enjoy the pics because we enjoyed the game.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0235.jpg   IMAG0227.jpg   IMAG0226.jpg   IMAG0229.jpg   IMAG0230.jpg  

IMAG0231.jpg   IMAG0233.jpg   IMAG0234.jpg  

Excellent!
    Throne of Angels Video Blog - ARE YOU WATCHING?

Nice looking table and great paint job on both forces. May I ask how the battle went?

Also didn't know you could take a pusher with out the other brutes, I may have to try that.
    Last edited by beakerkd; 01-22-2013 at 09:07 AM.

Awesome table and minis! Very open table. Well done!

Well I made both lists and I could be wrong but I read it as one Brute squad per Warrior squad and one Brute can be upgraded per squad to a Pusher. If that is my misreading of the rule I will make sure I don't give my friend that advantage again.

As for the summary of the game understand that we are both newb

It started off with a great positioning battle of our infiltrators. I won the first initiative and had my Deathstryke coke out behind his cover and shoot twice and hit but failed to wound and then activated his Manhunter and shoot twice missed then assaulted and caused a wound and two paralyzing poisons. That dance played for a couple more turns before the Manhunter won but basically the Manhunter was never a factor again.

The Wasteland Warriors worked their way up one hills to the overpass and killed one Bane before killing one of themselves to a MAL. Another Warrior was shot down by Saint John and the last Warrior only was a late game factor but I will explain the that with the real game now.

The real game was between War Chief, Mango and the Pusher vs Saint John, Warwind and 3 Banes. Started off just moving up to position but turned into a dance to see who could get the charge off first. It ended up with Mango killing a couple Banes but the leader locked him down for Warwind and Saint John charging killing Mango to 8 HP to negate fortitude. Then the Pusher came in killing the Bane Leader and Warwind. Then it became the Saint John show switching between Powered Shield and Powered Maul killing the Pusher, the last Warrior, the Manhunter and finally the War Chief.

Saint John FTW!!!
    Last edited by wonderboyz; 01-22-2013 at 02:31 PM.

Great open table with the possibility of adding shacks and debris for cover as needed. Want to see how the Kukulkani looks fighting in this landscape and the anachronistic vibe that will have... Heh, Lucky 38! Mr. House would be proud

Love Fallout, that was my inspiration for this table.

Awesome table, awesome painted minis!!
    http://dusktilldawngames.wordpress.com/<-----My blog check it!

New England CMoN FB Page <---- join up! Dark Age events posted here!! Outside the region welcome!

Man this is freakin sweet! Would love to play on that table myself. Is it a 2'x2' board?

Thanks! It is a 4'x4' table