Fallen Angel latch, meat hooks and deaths embrace attacks???

Can someone out there explain to me the mechanics of this combat sequence, does the latch effect figure into the reach attack of the angels?, thanks for any clarifications you guys can give me

Quote Originally Posted by The Rules! V1.1.1
    LATCH ON(X)
    Attacks from this Attack Group may only be used against a unit if they are hit by all attacks under AG#(x) using a single AP. The first time this is done, this unit may make 1 free Assault with this Attack Group. All attacks made with this Attack Group against that unit automatically hit this Activation, and may not be Parried.
    Death Embrace is a seperate attack group with a RN of CA. This means that the Fallen Angel needs to be in base contact with it's target in order to use this Attack Group.

Meat Hooks are a RE(2) attack, and cna be made further away. However, it also hass the pull( SA. This means, that if a Meat Hook attack hits, you pull the enemy towards you on a roll of 8 or lower. (You have 2 Meat Hooks!)

So, Death Embrace can only be used in CA, but you can use Meat Hooks to pull enemies towards you. Or just charge right in!

Hope this clarifies things.

thanks buddy for clarifying that for me, greatest rules system yet!

I wonder if the 2013 rules are different for that