Cult of Metamorphosis questions

If I field Johaan and Dexus, both having ghost in the machine, which causes enemy within 4" to -2 to their MAL, is this cumulative, in other words, would it be a -4 to an enemies MAL? I still don't understand the Fallen Angel attack method, my FA has 2 attacks from AG1, if both hit, I get an extra attack, and if I vault into CA, I get an additional attack for a grand total of 4 attacks and if my meat hooks from AG1 hit with my reach 2 attacks, I make a pull roll and if successful, I can pull my victim who is 2" away into Death's Embrace for a more powerful attack for my next action point. Is this a correct understanding of this killing machine?

Unless an effect states otherwise, it is cumulative with itself.

Fallen Angels:

If you hit with both attacks from AG#1, it triggers Latch On, which allows you to make 1 free attack with AG#2 which auto-hits. From then on, in the same round, all attacks with AG#2 auto-hit.

Please note per the last update Fallen Angels do not have Vault. Even so, Vault does not provide an additional attack, just an additional +1 hit and damage for the charge.

Example:

Fallen Angel is 2 inches away, makes an attack with AG#1, hits with both. It cannot make a free attack with AG#2 as it is not in range, but if it were to later, during the same activation, enter within range, it may spend AP to attack with AG#2.
    Last edited by Mr. Black; 08-17-2013 at 06:38 AM.

Thanks mr black for clearing that up, can't wait for those downloadable new cards, keep up the great job you guys are doing!