Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gencon 2012

The "March to Immortality" is the qualifier games to get to play in the "Immortality Finals". We usually call the March as the "grind" as the people who are trying to get their spot to play in the Finals will play as many games as they can until they win to qualify to play in the Finals. At this moment, 11 have already qualified for the Finals (2 of which won an airline ticket to Gencon). On top of that, I am sure there will be pick-up games in the area.

Tribal Father Outcast DA_BryanSteele's Avatar
    Keep your eyes peeled here guys and gals for the official times of the GenCon Dark Age events. We have everything lined up, we just need to get the official event listing numbers, etc. Then I'll make a big post about the times on the front page, too.

-Bry

Is there no Dark Age events at GenCon? I was just on the website and couldn't find any event listings.

Evil Admin Site Admin Mr. Black's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderboyz View Post
    Is there no Dark Age events at GenCon? I was just on the website and couldn't find any event listings.

Once the Gencon guys are finished reviewing our events they will be posted. A technicality!

As far as events go we are having Rumbles (starter box tournaments) all of Friday and most of Saturday. Saturday we will also start running March to Immortality events the entire day up until the evening in which we will be hosting our grand Immortals Tournament 2012!

Great news! Thanks!

Any news yet about your events for GenCon. I want to sign up some other events but don't want miss out on Dark Age.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderboyz View Post
    Any news yet about your events for GenCon. I want to sign up some other events but don't want miss out on Dark Age.
    +1. We are trying to plan our group's events before registration Sunday, and not knowing when the DA events are means (sadly) we'll not be going to them.

Tribal Father Outcast DA_BryanSteele's Avatar
    I have the tentative list of GenCon events; we are just waiting for final verify to come down from the GenCon events staff.

Basically, there are multiple "Rampage" events which are mini-tourneys designed for beginners on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
    On Friday there is also a March to Immortality Qualifier at 4pm to 9pm
    On Saturday there are two MtI Qualifier; one at 8am to 1pm and another from 1pm to 6pm
    Saturday night is the Invitational MtI Finals from 6pm to 11pm
    Sunday has a bunch of free play where you should get a chance to field the things from Devastation and possibly play against one of the game's design staff.

The times have been accepted by GenCon, but we don't have event numbers or table placement yet; hopefully they will have them in the system to get registered for after Sunday.

Thanks for your patience, guys!

-Bry

Awesome! Thanks for the update.

Wasteland Warrior Outcast darkendlight's Avatar
    Events are up so you can register.